Terms and Conditions
Woodbingo.com is operated by Best Global New World Company ltd. and Throwing Wood Media N.V. and licensed in Curacao, licence number 8048/JAZ2014-050
BEST GLOBAL NEW WORLD COMPANY LTD
Fifth Floor Suite 23, 63/66 Hatton Garden, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE
Chamber of Commerce number: 11280838
Vat: 306 8150 20
001 (855) BIN-GOOW (001 855-246-4669) (From 09:00 to 13:00).
Throwing Wood Media N.V.
E-Commerce Park Vredenberg
Hoogstraat 18 The Green House
Customer Support: info at woodbingo.com
This agreement fixes the conditions concerning the contractual relationship between Woodbingo.com and a person which registers as a Woodbingo.com player. Every player is obliged to personally accept these General Terms and Conditions to create an account at Woodbingo.com and is bound during the whole time to keep the player’s account active or the player preserves his account.
Woodbingo.com reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions and specific game-related rules at any time and without notice to adjust or change. We do our best to inform our players when important changes occur in the General Terms and Conditions. However, the player is at any time responsible to check the General Terms and Conditions for any applicable changes. If a player, as a result of any applicable changes, no longer wishes to use the services of Woodbingo.com they are free to have his credit refunded and close his account.
The contractual relationship is between the registered player and Woodbingo.com and is governed by these General Terms and Conditions and by the laws of the United Kingdom.
02. Rules concerning your account
- Any player who creates an account or register with Woodbingo.com must be at least 18 years old. If you are resident in a country which applies a minimum age limit of 21 years, then you need to comply with this minimum age.
- Players who create an account at Woodbingo.com agree with these General Terms and Conditions and confirm that they will: – not to act in the interest of a third party; – not play or use of money or resources which have been obtained from criminal activities or crime; – not use credit cards, bank accounts, bank cards or other means of payment for which they are not authorized or have not obtained legal authorization to use them. – not try to crack or hack the website, games or other parts of Woodbingo.com or to make abuse of the code in any other manner; – not take part in or organizing possible criminal action against Woodbingo.com, or one of its subsidiary companies and/or its players.
- If a player does not respect one or more rules as mentioned in points 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 Woodbingo.com will close the account and confiscate the outstanding credit.
- It is the responsibility of a player when opening an account and playing at Woodbingo.com to ensure that he/she does not infringe any law and adheres to the legal age limit in the player’s jurisdiction.
- To be able to open an account at Woodbingo.com a potential player must fill in the online registration form on the website in a complete and accurate manner and read and accept the General Terms and Conditions as described on www.Woodbingo.com
- The player must supply truthful information at the time of registration. A player must also keep the information up to date and is obliged to inform Woodbingo.com of any changes to personal player data.
- If you open or attempt to open more than one account, for whatever reason, Woodbingo.com may block or close any or all of your accounts at its discretion. Should Woodbingo.com decide to leave one account open, it will be the first account that you opened in most cases with Woodbingo.com, to which your remaining deposits, if any, will be transferred. Woodbingo.com will deduct an administrative fee of 10% (minimum EUR 30) for every other account you opened as well as any other deductions that may apply in accordance with our Terms&Conditions.
- Woodbingo.com may, at its own discretion and without any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account.
- All bingo accounts opened at Woodbingo.com use only transactions in Euro.
- Credit balances in player accounts will not bear interest and shall not treat the Operator as a financial institution. Furthermore, Woodbingo.com does not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- It is at any time the responsibility of the player to register its profits and report to the appropriate and designated authorities if the player finds himself in a jurisdiction where profits are charged with gambling taxes.
- A player must keep at all times their log in credentials secret and protect their data in an optimal way to prevent abuse. Woodbingo.com advises new players to choose a username and password with at least six characters where numbers and letters are alternated.
- Once a bet is placed it is deemed irrevocable and accepted. The bet and the result are then valid and irreversible.
- Woodbingo.com reserves the right to investigate and find out the identity of its players whenever deemed necessary. Woodbingo.com may request the player to submit documentation in order to verify the identity of the player. Examples include the submission of certified copies such as a coloured copy of a passport, driving license, bank statement, utility bill not older than six months, debit cards or other credentials that are currently applicable.
- An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for 12 months, that has a real money balance. A dormant account is an account that has not been accessed for 30 Months, that has a real money balance. Woodbingo.com will contact you should your account become inactive. If, after 12 months since last login, we are unable to contact you, Woodbingo.com will charge a Eur 5.00 per month administrative fee on your account and shall use reasonable efforts to contact you. If, after Woodbingo.com have begun charging your account with the Administrative Fee, and before your account becomes dormant, you start playing on your account, Woodbingo.com will refund to your account the administrative fees charged. Once your account becomes dormant, if we have been unable to contact You, Woodbingo.com, in accordance with the applicable law, shall close your account and transfer your remaining account balance to Woodbingo.com.
- An account must be verified if: – A player requests cumulative withdrawals exceeding EUR 450, – A player makes a deposit using a credit card which does not correspond to the details provided at registration.
- A player is free to close permanently or temporarily his/her account to protect against excessive or problematic play behaviour. Funds held by the player at that moment will be frozen or if the account is closed permanently, will be confiscated.
- We can refuse to open an account for any reason.
- We can suspend or close your account for any breach or suspected breach of this Agreement or other valid reason. Upon closure of Your Account, the full balance in Your Account will be paid to you unless there is a reason for such funds to be withheld.
- We may share your personal and payment information with other people or businesses to check that you are who you say you are and for any verification procedures that we require.
03. Deposits, Transfers and withdrawals.
- To make a deposit to your bingo account at Woodbingo.com, you first need to create an account and verify on the received e-mail. Once your account is approved, you will be able to deposit money directly into your bingo account at Woodbingo.com.
- You can deposit money in your bingo account at Woodbingo.com only via any payment method specified on site. The name on the payment method must be identical to the name provided on the player’s account. If these names do not match the deposit will be rejected and the money will be refunded. Any possible cost charged for this transaction will be deducted from the amount due.
- It is only allowed to deposit funds on the bingo account to play at Woodbingo.com. Suspicious activity on a bingo account could lead to reporting the concerned player to the relevant authorities. In such case Woodbingo.com may freeze the player account, close the player account and/or confiscate the credit and winnings on the account
- Actions in the form of bonus as part of a promotion can be placed in the bingo player’s account from time to time. These bonuses cannot be withdrawn but should be used to bet on bingo games. A bonus which is granted should be used within a period of 356 days unless other written conditions have been communicated to the player. When the outcome of a Game you take part in is determined or, when we confirm the result of an event, any winnings will be made available to you on Your Account. If we mistakenly credit Your Account with winnings that do not belong to you for any reason, these will be taken back from Your Account. If you have withdrawn these winnings before we become aware of this error, you must immediately inform us and will be required to pay this back. If you do not we will take all legal action available to us to recover this debt.
- No credit can be transferred from one bingo player’s account to another bingo player’s account.
- A player may at any time, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day log into his bingo account where they can see an overview of all transactions such as deposits, bonuses, earnings, placed bets and withdrawals. If a player considers that there is an error in the statement then he should immediately notify Woodbingo.com so that the error can be checked and possibly corrected. A player must always report such an error to Woodbingo.com within 90 days from the moment the error occurred.
- A player may at any time choose to withdraw the credit on his bingo account. Woodbingo.com may charge transaction costs depending on the frequency of the requests and the value of the amount. A player will always be informed in advance.
- It is unlawful to deposit money which has been obtained illegally.
- We accept payments made in EUR or such other currency as is made available in the currency drop down from time to time. You must choose one currency as the currency of Your Account. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you will be converted into the currency of Your Account at the exchange rate we choose. Also, any exchange premiums are payable by you.
- When payment is made using a credit card, we may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back).Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible.
- We do not accept cash directly or cash delivered to any payment solution provider.
- Withdrawals will only be wired to the same account used to make a deposit. In cases where a deposit method does not have a corresponding withdrawal method, the player must provide documentation for the purposes of verification before such a request can be granted.
- Woodbingo.com targets to process all payments within 48 hours. This means that Woodbingo.com does not hold money and wires the money within 48 hours to the bank. As from that moment it may take 2 to 5 working days before the money reaches the player’s bank account.
- A player who deposits with a credit card can always be requested to identify themselves and provide details of the credit card used The account can be temporarily blocked and withdrawals frozen until the documents have been received and verified by Woodbingo.com. This process is generally used once per credit card. Prior to accepting a withdrawal we may request that you provide legal identification for example certified copies of passports, ID cards or other such documentation as we feel is required in the circumstances. We may also carry out phone verification, face verification or other such verification as is required to ensure that you are who you say you are.
- A maximum amount of EUR 2,500.00 per day will be paid. We may also carry out verification procedures even in case of lower withdrawals. Where withdrawal is to be made using a credit card, we may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back).Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible.
- A player cannot withdraw if he has not made any bets. A player must always have his deposit used to bet at least once in order to be able to withdraw.
- Woodbingo.com reserves the right to reject a withdrawal if A player has not provided proof of identity or if the credit card used has not been verified or if a player has provided incomplete or incorrect data. You may only withdraw the maximum amount of Euro 50,000 (or the equivalent in Your Account currency) in any twenty-four hour period unless a larger amount has been agreed by Woodbingo.com.
- All withdrawals must be done through the same payment method chosen by you when placing a deposit, unless Woodbingo.com decide otherwise or are unable to do so. If you deposit using a number of payment methods, Woodbingo.com reserve the right to split your withdrawal across such payment methods and process each part through the respective payment method at our discretion and in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulation.
- Before a transaction can be finalized in the form of a withdrawal to a player, the transaction is checked whether it is lawful and not in favour of “laundering” money.
- Your credit card statement will read Best Global New World Company ltd.
- Prior to accepting a withdrawal Woodbingo.com may request that you provide legal identification for example certified copies of passports, ID cards or other such documentation as Woodbingo.com feel is required in the circumstances. Woodbingo.com may also carry out phone verification, face verification or other such verification as is required to ensure that you are who you say you are.
- Cancellation of a withdrawal (whether this was made by you or us) does not entitle you to any compensation should you choose to play with the funds in Your Account before any withdrawal is completed.
- We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in the event that you proceed with more than 30 approved withdrawals/payout requests during one calendar month. The administrative fee shall be 2% of the transaction value but no less than EUR 5. It shall be charged on each withdrawal following the 30th withdrawal within each given month.
- If a chargeback on a card or depositing method you have used is requested by the payment method provider, we may take the following steps:
- Woodbingo.com may block Your Account;
- Woodbingo.com may take any such action as we are entitled to by law;
- A chargeback notice may be issued and sent to you, using your registration details;
- Woodbingo.com will use the same payment method as chosen by you when placing a deposit in order to issue the chargeback;
If Woodbingo.com is unable to confirm your identity and the payment method used in order to credit the account in question, we will send out two reminder emails and these will be subject to an administrative fee of fifty (50) euros each, withdrawn from Your Account funds which are unrelated to the chargeback.
The balance of Your Account may turn negative in cases of chargeback.
- We do not give credit. Any balance on Your Account will not bear interest. We will not be treated as a financial institution.
- Any “welcome” Bonuses are only available to new customers whom open an account on the Site and whom have never held an account on the Site before, have never received a welcome offer of any kind and whom are invited to take part in a welcome offer by virtue of it being specifically offered to them when they register on the Site.
- The client funds are held in a segregated account and not co-mingled with corporate funds.
04. Rules concerning placing bets
- A bet can be only placed by a player with an active and approved bingo account at Woodbingo.com.
- A bet can only be placed on the Internet and using the software provided on the website of Woodbingo.com.
- A bet can only be placed by a player who has enough money (credit) on his bingo account at Woodbingo.com to be able to place a bet.
- The bet will, once placed, be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Woodbingo.com in force at the time of placing the bet.
- A bet is accepted when the player has received confirmation from Woodbingo.com on his computer or other method which provides access to the Woodbingo.com.
- The player confirms that, when he made a bet or wager, they had no knowledge about the outcome of the game in question or that they have taken no action to influence the outcome of the game. If Woodbingo.com suspects violation of this rule, it retains the right to confiscate all player funds and winnings .Woodbingo.com also reserves the right to take further steps and to protect its legitimate interests and to meet other laws and regulations.
- Woodbingo.com reserves the right to refuse wagers without providing any reason.
- We encourage all players to read the relevant rules and game tutorials before you start a game and place a bet. It is not allowed to play jackpot games with multiple screens or tabs.
- A bet that has been placed and accepted cannot be changed, withdrawn or cancelled by the player.
- An error or mistake regarding a placed wager or wagers will not affect the validity of the bet. Once the bet has been accepted, the player can no longer adjust or change the bet.
- When a player places a bet, he also acknowledges that he has read and understood the General Terms and Conditions and game rules regarding the placed bet as stated by Woodbingo.com on the website.
- Woodbingo.com manages the account of the player and calculates the credit thus the available funds, current credit, credit of the bet and the amount of the profits from bets. Unless proven otherwise they shall be considered as definitive and accurate.
- The player is fully liable and responsible for the bets he places on the Internet. Woodbingo.com will never ask a player to the relevance or accuracy of a bet placed by a player and cannot be held responsible for any mistakes made during the conclusion of certain wagers or placing bets including errors relating to the placed amounts or betting option (such as colour, card number, etc.) that a player has selected.
- Profits will be paid by Woodbingo.com on the bingo account of the player after the final outcome has been confirmed. Woodbingo.com reserves the right to freeze profits if an investigation on the outcome of a game should be performed as a result of suspected criminal activities that have influenced the outcome of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then Woodbingo.com reserves the right to declare invalid all related bets or wagers and take other measures allowed by law.
- If Woodbingo.com becomes aware that a player places bets or plays from multiple accounts that the player has unlawfully opened then all bets will be declared invalid. Woodbingo.com reserves the right to take further action if deemed necessary.
- If a bet that exceeds the specified maximum is wrongly accepted, then the amount will be disregarded and the bet will be adjusted and the difference be refunded to the player.
- Woodbingo.com offers live bingo games. This requires live streaming at a certain minimum bandwidth for a perfect execution and display of the game and offers the player active and timely participation of the betting features. It is recommended to players only to participate if the required bandwidth is achieved to best be able to participate in the live bingo games.
- It is strictly forbidden to make use of so-called bots or other (electronic) devices to place bets or play games so the outcome may be affected.
05. Aborted games
- If a player’s equipment breaks down or Internet disconnects after a bet has been accepted on the system of Woodbingo.com then the bet will remain valid and the bet will be completed. The player will be able to check the outcome after he has recovered his equipment or Internet connection and re-logged into his bingo account.
- If in one of the systems of Woodbingo.com an error occurs when betting before an outcome is given then all accepted bets will be declared invalid and refunded on the bingo accounts of players who have placed bets.
06. Responsible Gaming
- The player may at their discretion choose to exclude themselves from playing any games on the website.
- Players can also impose a ceiling on maximum losses. The limit will block deposits if the net deposit limit (deposits-withdrawals) has been exceeded for the selected time period.
- Should the player opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above then you will not be able to open the account during the exclusion period. The exclusion agreement can be found here:
- Any self-exclusion request would be valid for Woodbingo.com
- Any self-exclusion notice, whether given in writing or electronically, increasing or revoking a limit and/or decreasing the exclusion shall have effect only after seven (7) days from when Woodbingo.com receives the above mentioned notice.
- You may choose to limit your maximum losses. This limit will automatically block any further deposits made if the net deposit limit (deposits-withdrawals) set, has been exceeded for that selected time frame.
- All pictures, text and illustrations shown on Woodbingo.com are registered trademarks of Woodbingo.com. Abuse of the logo or use of the house style without the consent of Woodbingo.com will result in legal prosecution.
- All content on the website of Woodbingo.com and the URLs associated with the website are the property of Woodbingo.com. Any unauthorized reproduction or abuse of this URL or its content will result in legal prosecution.
- Woodbingo.com is only liable in case of gross negligence or intentional actions taken by management or its employees.
- If the player breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions, Woodbingo.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that the User has breached them.
- Woodbingo.com is not responsible for the consequences of major incidents such as but not limited to strikes, terrorist activities, political crises, war, and the saturation of the telecommunications networks or natural disasters that can lead to a complete or partial reduction of access to services on the Internet or by phone.
- Woodbingo.com cannot be held responsible for the consequences caused by failures of a device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a complete or partial reduction of the access of services over the Internet or by phone.
- In case of a mistake or negligent act of Woodbingo.com in relation to these General Terms and Conditions, the compensation that will be made available to the player will not be higher than the available funds in the bingo account of the player or the value of bets placed with respect to the fault or negligence.
- If one or more paragraphs of the General Terms and Conditions of this agreement is declared invalid by a recognized Court of Justice then the remaining General Terms and Conditions will remain valid.
- These General Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Woodbingo.com and the Player and supersede all prior written or verbal agreements communicated by Woodbingo.com.
- Woodbingo.com accepts no liability for damage to a player or a third party directly or indirectly from an error, misprint, and malfunction of the software on the Woodbingo.com website or any of its affiliates and / or partners.
- Woodbingo.com uses and processes your personal data only and exclusively for the aims for which they have been registered, namely to offer an optimum and extremely safe online bingo service to you as a bingo player.
- Woodbingo.com does not share your data with third parties or external parties with exception of cases where we by the Curaçao law or legal procedures will be required to disclose your personal details. Woodbingo.com may also disclose your data if we believe that publication is necessary for the public interest and in case of abuse of our service.
- Woodbingo.com will make efforts at any time to offer a player a pleasant and welcoming stay with us. If you as a player still feel unsatisfied in a certain situation about the quality of our product or service of our helpdesk or service staff then we will be glad to hear from you. In this case we ask you to send an e-mail to our customer service to info at Woodbingo.com, our customer support ingame or by phone.
- You understand that the latter measure can only be involved in cases of very serious nature and that reports of complaints to the Best Global New World Company ltd. Or Throwing Wood Media N.V. can only be accepted in case of very high escalations.
11. Closing Your Account
- You can close Your Account at any time, by contacting support directly on info at woodbingo.com.
- When you close your Account:
- You must first cancel any outstanding offers for stakes that you have made;
- You must contact support and specifically request for the closing of Your Account;
- We will transfer all funds from Your Account (subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges).
- If you want to recover funds from closed, blocked or excluded accounts, you need to contact support.
- If you are closing Your Account because you have a problem with gambling addiction please refer to our Responsible Gaming rules.
12. Dormant & Inactive Accounts
- An inactive account is an account, having a real money balance that has not been accessed for an uninterrupted period of 12 months.
- A dormant account is an account, having a real money balance that has not been accessed for an uninterrupted period of 30 Months.
- Once Your Account is inactive, Woodbingo.com will contact you via e-mail to inform you that Woodbingo.com will charge a EUR 5.00 per month administrative fee, unless you log in to Your Account.
- If, after we began charging Your Account with the administrative fee, you log-in before Your Account becomes dormant, Your Account will no longer be charged the administrative fee. You may also request a full refund of the administrative fees charged up until then by contacting support. The period of inactivity starts to run again from your last log-in date.
- If, Your Account becomes dormant, and we are still unable to reach you, Woodbingo.com, if required, in accordance with the applicable law (depending on where you are resident), shall transfer your remaining balance to the relevant regulatory body.
13. Anti-money laundering reporting
- If Woodbingo.com will suspect any kind of act of Money Laundering, bingo will freeze the account immediately and take further actions. Woodbingo.com shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in the United Kingdom. If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must report this to Woodbingo.com immediately. Woodbingo.com may suspend, block or close Your player account and withhold funds if requested to do.
- As a gaming operator we need to comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and any associated Regulations. We shall check all transactions and report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta (or other such territory as may be relevant to your transactions).
- If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games on the Site, you must report this to us immediately.
- We may suspend, block or close Your Account and withhold funds, in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Woodbingo.com reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. The player has no right to assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
Woodbingo.com is operated by Throwing Wood Media N.V. and licensed in Curacao, licence number 8048/JAZ2014-050